This is very handy if you are a Google Docs power user. Google introduces via Twitter a fast way to create a new document without going to Google Drive.
Type any of these shortcuts in your browser’s address bar and it will create a new document:
- Google Docs: doc.new, docs.new or document.new
- Sheets: sheet.new, sheets.new or spreadsheet.new
- Sites: site.new, sites.new or website.new
- Slides: slide.new, slides.new, deck.new or presentation.new
- Forms: form.new or forms.new
Published by briandavidstech
I've been working with Computers since 1978. I have the chance to work as a Typesetter, Web Site Developer, MySQL and FileMaker DB Developer, Electronic Publishing and most recently in Broadcast Video.
I've worked for the myself, the NFL, and worked on Broadcast with AVP, SLS, WSOP, X Games, and US Ski and Snowboard Team, plus lots of little projects in between.
My current passion is streaming, and I am a heavy vMix user doing everything from simple streams to complex shows with 6 cameras.
Having a blast in this life!
View all posts by briandavidstech